Evolve to Thrive identifies an individual coaching or collaboration plan to support you in meeting your professional or personal goals.
As an entrepreneur or executive, you’re able to make decisions and take action using your own judgment and following your own vision. Autonomy is wonderful, but can leave you isolated, without structure, new ideas, or an objective sounding board. Taking time to plan and having the accountability to follow through can be the difference between staying where you are and moving forward. Evolve to Thrive provides executive coaching to help your business and your career thrive!
Executive coaching with Evolve to Thrive begins by taking you through the evolution process: Clarify, Imagine, Simplify, and Act. You will come away with a clearer sense of what you want, what your goals are, and how you want to proceed, as well as a specific, simple plan to implement. Evolve to Thrive then holds you accountability and evaluates your progress, so you can continue to move forward, evolving toward your own thrive point.
One 90-minute session and two 60-minute sessions (scheduled based on your time table – weekly or every other week) to identify what the stuck point is, look at all of the solutions, and then create a specific plan for addressing the stuck point. You receive the assessment document and have the option to receive executive coaching notes for each session.
With your specific plan, identify a small number of steps to accomplish between sessions, with accountability and problem-solving discussions at each session. All programs have the option to receive coaching notes, to better understand the work you’re doing and review the discussion for additional insight. Accountability sessions can occur individually or in a group setting, in person or by phone, once or twice a month.
Accountability Mastermind Program
Join a small monthly meeting with a group of similar entrepreneurs and executives. The group works together to share ideas, provide support, and increase accountability. Simplify your business processes, clarify your vision for your work and life, and figure out how to get the business you want while feeling good about what you’re doing. There will be homework for group members in between group meetings to move everyone forward. Each group member will be evaluated for appropriateness and fit before joining the group.
Are you taking care of everyone but yourself? Worried that you’re burning out or that you’re stuck in an unfulfilling rut? Evolve to Thrive provides workshops and retreats for women designed to help you to take care of yourself, nurture your creativity, and gain insights into anything that is holding you back.
Workshops and Retreats for Women
- Move Beyond Your Limits: an empowering experience that combines coaching and yoga. We will not only be talking and sweating; we will be looking at how you can push past the limits you see to become the best version of yourself.
- Your Unique Thrive Recipe: Learn to nourish your body, your mind, and your spirit – trusting your instincts to guide you. Develop your individual recipe for health and happiness, identifying what you need to put into your life to really thrive – inside and out.
- Unleash your Creativity: Art, music, and dance are combined with coaching. You express yourself through the arts, while moving yourself into a creative zone, where ideas and solutions are unlocked. Be spontaneous, be inspired! Step away from your computer and your email inbox, to find new ways to move forward.
- Value Yourself, Value Your Time: Shift your mindset – your time is your most valuable asset. You are important enough to delegate those things you hate (or that you’re not good at). Develop systems for efficiency that you will actually use because you’re worth it.
Do you have a big idea but aren’t quite sure how to make it happen? Or maybe you’re stuck without any creative solutions? Evolve to Thrive partners with you, bringing together a team of experts, so that you’re able to move forward with your vision. Whether it’s on-going collaboration and project management or a You-Centered Mastermind program, Evolve to Thrive will make sure that you‘ve thought through the infinite possibilities, chosen your path intelligently, and have the resources to take your vision forward.
Evolve to Thrive Collaborative Project Management Program:
Evolve to Thrive utilizes leadership, clinical, and technical skills to identify your strengths and the strengths of your team members, evaluate your ideas, and formulate your individual recipe for success. Evolve to Thrive excels at:
- Pulling together collaborative partnerships that augment the skill sets and technical knowledge you already have in place.
- Balancing the focus on the small details as well as your larger vision.
- Asking questions that help you gain clarity on where you are and where you want to go.
- Expanding your thought processes to include infinite possibilities, moving you beyond any stuck points or limitations.
- Narrowing these possibilities down to a simple plan with action steps you can accomplish.
- Project management – taking care of details and overseeing collaborative partners, so you can stay in the role of visionary – focusing on your passion, not the productivity of the team.
- Coaching your own team members and managing team meetings to improve work.
- Creating and supporting deadlines.
- Content area consultation, including research, writing, and technical support.
Evolve to Thrive provides accountability, encouragement, and inspiration to ensure forward movement with your unique vision in mind.
You-Centered Mastermind Program
Big ideas require lots of planning and include many details. Evolve to Thrive helps you to define your idea and present it to a hand-picked group of experts. This group talks through the idea, so that you are able to see from many different angles and consider alternative perspectives. Your ideas will flow along with those of the Evolve to Thrive team, moving you beyond stuck points and preparing you to take action.
When you begin working your way through a mental health career, you quickly discover what most clinical programs don’t offer: how to turn your degree into a living wage, much less a meaningful career. Evolve to Thrive draws on founder Katie Vernoy’s background as a mental health manager, supervisor, recruiter, and clinician to offer career consultation for mental health professionals. Evolve to Thrive partners with you at each stage of your mental health career: evaluating resumes, advising on job searches, and performing mock interviews as well as assisting you to launch or grow your private practice.
Career Strategy Session
Look at where you are, what steps you’d like to take next, and how to get there. Plan your mental health career, so that you’re able to get your desired experience, learn the skills you’ll need, and advance within the field.
Job Search Program
Find your next job. Review your resume, discuss your job options, and participate in a mock Interview, so you approach your next job search confident and prepared. Obtain phone and email support in between sessions to get answers to those pesky questions that come up during your job search.
Individual and Group Consultation
Obtain the support you need. Explore your career trajectory, develop work/life balance, and become an authentic professional, holding to your values and priorities.
Therapist-Only Consultation and Mastermind Groups
Join a small, therapist-only, monthly group meeting to focus on your mental health career.
Group focuses include:
Launch or grow your private practice: Learn how to set your practice up through a focus on business processes, networking, and marketing.
Address your career holistically – look at all the options and set up a career that makes sense to you: Learn how to work within agencies and organizations through a focus on resumes, interview skills, job searching, and positioning yourself for promotion.
These groups are like group supervision for your career! Create the career you want while staying in alignment with your values and priorities. Identify your unique plan and be held accountable to take steps toward your goals every month.
Join a group now!